3DCoat Forums

Uservoice for 3dcoat!

Unleashed

Could 3dcoat get a uservoice or similar type thing? https://uservoice.com/ The best example would be silo's uservoice( http://nevercenter.uservoice.com/pages/5534-general ), it would be a great way to gage which features people want the most.

Also as a subrequest/s

Brush stroke preview - I was thinking something similar to photoshop's would be incredibly handy. Right now I have brushes(imported from photoshop), I have alot of options, but clicking each brush is sort of like eating something out of the fridge without an expiry date. It could be anything or rather it could have any effect.

Masking like photoshop & PSD folder support

Id also like to add in requests for masking like in photoshop would be amazingly handy, and folder support for psds.

lastly

Voxel brush icons

All the buttons on the voxel sculpting page are getting hard to tell apart. Just like painting mode, icons are much easier to tell the different functions apart. This could be extended to the other modes as well(sculpt/uv/retoppo)

Custom voxel brushes

The ability to customize the brushes and save them. Id love to be able to do this with the other modes(paint/sculpt/retopo/uv) as well, save a particular setting and load it as a new button entirely. I think history has shown that giving users the ability to create things has been tremendously successful, so why stop at models, if we can customize the program further, Im sure the 3dc community could create some amazing things :)