3DCoat Forums

JACOBO's TIKI TIKI LOUNGE

jacobo

• Advanced Member

Hi;

Welcome to my TIKI TIKI Lounge where I'll be showcasing my WIP... Don't ask what TIKI TIKI means, cuz I just made it up :) (Has nothing to do with the TIKI God :) ) I'll start out with Rufus, a simple improvisation I started some 3 hours ago. I'll post the progression images as I go along. Any comments and suggestions are welcome...

Rufus is a stone-age character captured by some more advanced... um, some people and gets subjected to... umm, some hi-tech brain thingies... As you can well imagine, I made this up as I went along :)

Cheers;

AJ

post-1633-1252391680_thumb.jpg

post-1633-1252391703_thumb.jpg

post-1633-1252391734_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• Advanced Member
haha looks good, the mouth and ear shapes could be more defined

Thanx for the comments... I am used polygon based sculpting and that's one area in Voxel sculpting I find it to be a bit of a challenge. Which is that all closely neighboring voxels tend to blend in with each other, therefore making it hard to do deep crevices or overlapping geometry, hence making it not so easy for the lip definition. Any ideas would be wildly appreciated though.

cheers;

AJ