3DCoat Forums

great 3d app

Get 3D app call Groboto

GroBoto has succeeded in building systems that combine Real Time, True Geometry Boolean Editing with the capability of generating High Fidelity, Beautifully Structured Meshes Automatically.

These systems are both Robust & Sophisticated Able to Automatically Mesh any Arbitrary, Complex arrangement of Primitives & Booleans and further, to Smooth & Stylize those Meshes creating sublime forms.

http://www.groboto.com/v3/index.html

I think its a great app looks easy to use

• Advanced Member

hmhm

http://3d-coat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8269

We better have a look on recent threads before posting.

Let's not forget that groboto works with parametric specific objects, don't expect boolean operations with any imported obj meshes or anything similar.

Groboto works better when exporting higher density meshes (~30-100 K) . Theses meshes may have nice UVs and some other goodies, so you can paint them in 3coat. These meshes could also work perfectly in sculpt room ( if we had a decent one, still grab tool can deform them nicely). But loading 3dcoat UV editor with a ~100k mesh ? A question... better not.

• Advanced Member

Even though u probably posted this just in order to get a discount d( o _ o)p

I will say this is great news, and I think it would go great with 3dCoat, so I will probably buy it so I can use the two together. Depending on how the trial is which i am now downloading