3DCoat Forums

Turntable settings?

pickledzebra

I wanted to try out the rendering/turntable options inside 3DC. I'm still very much a learning noob, so I'm not all that familiar with rendering. I guess what I'm looking for are just a few basic settings in the Render room to get things started.

I seem to be able to "render" a bunch of rays, but can't seem to get any turning action. Like it's only rendering one frame of an animation.

Thx for any help!

• 1 year later...

erh... up right, camera, rotate around object bound box ?

and

Move around shortcuts. Move camera around interpolate trajectory that goes through camera shortcuts

Closed spline. Use this option if you have several camera shortcuts set up in the scene. In this case ‘camera flight’ trajectory will be closed.

if you added -before render- some camera shortcuts... the camera shortcuts conform a path

the turntable camera follow the camera shortcuts path using your current point of view,

close spline play a forward/reverse animation... just to dont break the turntable continuity when you play all the rendered frames in a cycle

• Like 1

• Advanced Member

if you added -before render- some camera shortcuts... the camera shortcuts conform a path

the turntable camera follow the camera shortcuts path using your current point of view,

close spline play a forward/reverse animation... just to dont break the turntable continuity when you play all the rendered frames in a cycle

thank you carlosa for explaining :)