3DCoat Forums

Help with profile setting

allbdnews

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. I am trying to view my profile and also trying to edit setting but it's not letting me, getting an error saying

[#10245] You are not permitted to view member profiles.

Does any one knows what is going on?

EDIT: Removed the spam link you posted. Please see my post below.

Edited by geothefaust
Spam Rubbish

Yes.

We filter all new users to make sure they do not spam our forum. Whether it be in a profile, posts or PM.

You're a great example, actually. Your first post here has a great seemingly harmless question, but also had a ridiculous spam completely off topic and against our forum rules-URL in it for something that is, AGAIN, completely unrelated to our forum. I only allowed your first post through as a warning to you and other potential spammers. Note that your account has been banned and you'll no longer be allowed here.

Thanks for stopping by, don't let the door hit your arse on the way out! :)

• Like 1

Speaking of... I forgot to reply to the attorney from Nigeria who emailed me the other day, letting me know my long lost cousin recently passed away and left me a substantial inheritance. All I've got to do is give him my bank account information! How easy.

lol