3DCoat Forums

Cut_Off tool spacebar hold to position

• Advanced Member

Using 4.7.01  DX64  win 8.1   In sculpt room  using Voxel mode  I am using the cut-off tool  with Circle Lasso I  L.C. drag to activate  then hit the spacebar  and input my #  and hit enter  . All is good  it is when I hit  and hold the spacebar as to drag around to position the cut off circle that the Quick Access Panel comes up and when I mouse away I lose everything.  I don't know if it has always been this way or its just a beta work in progress but I would think if I am in the middle of using a tool it should just hold my cut-off to let me drag and position it. A Request :     A check box  To Center Mass  in the cut-off tool would take all the guess work 1,2,3, tries to just get it close enough and move on . Setting up the 2d grid is a option I know.  

• Advanced Member

Thank you much I  am off on my clicking game here  lol having a bad run of what I think will work and trust me I try a bunch of ways before I give up.  That works but every now and then if I type in a number that pairs up with the view numbers  like 8 it works but also goes to that view  Metalness  no big deal to change back .