3DCoat Forums

[Solved] How to export or access 3DCoat's Environment Maps ?

Fuzatron

I'm trying setting up a render in Cinema 4d and would like to use the same Environment Map (the parking garage) that I'm using in 3D Coat. I haven't been able to find a way to export them. And they are not in any of the paths mentioned elsewhere on this forum. All i can find are .dds and .lights files with the thumbnail previews. These don't seem to be the files I need(?)

Thanks for any help :)

• Carlosan changed the title to [Solved] How to export or access 3DCoat's Environment Maps ?
  • Carlosan changed the title to How to export or access 3DCoat's Environment Maps ?

Thanks so much for sending it :)

EDIT:
Yes they show up and work just fine inside the program

I am installing on my D drive. I have user folders on both drives and was checking both drives to be safe... I even ran a search for "panoramas" on both drives but it only pulled up the folder with the thumbnails (inside the application directory).... Let me know if you'd like me to check for them somewhere else or have any questions. But this gets me by for now... Thanks again!

• Thanks 1

• Carlosan changed the title to [Solved] How to export or access 3DCoat's Environment Maps ?