3DCoat Forums

Permanent license is not working anymore

Hello,

I bought the 3DCoat perpetual license a few days ago to replace my expired student license.

Everything was working fine the day I bought it, but today I got a message when opening the software telling me my student license had expired.

58DfLwt.png

It seems it doesn't recognize my perpetual license anymore. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling 3DCoat but it didnt do anything.
The license is still on my pilgway profile, but when I go to help>uninstall license in the software it takes me to an empty page which says "License not found".
And help>show my key doesn't do anything at all.

I also want to mention the error occurred after I copied my 3DCoat folder to my external SSD to use it on other computers at school. When I launched it from the SSD (still at home to test), the error started to appear. The same error occurred when I tried to launch it from the original installation on my PC.

I asked the Pilgway support by mail and they told me to reinstall while having my new license in the windows clipboard, but it didn't do anything and I haven't gotten responses from them since.

I hope you can help me resolve this as I'm unable to work on 3DCoat anymore, I hope I can get a refund if it can't be solved...

I can share the log file if needed, I just couldn't find a way to add it to the post without just putting everything in pastebin.

Regards,
Antoine