3DCoat Forums

Interns Needed (with a teeny hint of cash involved)

Wolf

Hi all,

I'm currently looking for two interns to work on various projects my studio is producing. One, the Tell-Tale Heart, starring the voice of Fresh Prince of Bel Air's Janet Hubert (Aunt ViV) is a 3D animated retelling of the classic tale. But we're working on a truck load of other 3D and animated goodness. Is there pay? Aye, matey. A small stipend is being offered as well as credits on the project(s), letter of recommendation, and national exposure.

What am I looking for? Well, the ideal candidate(s) would rock at modeling and texturing in 3D-Coat and (if the fates will it) experience with Maya animation and rigging. Those of you who know me on the forums know I posted a few video tutorials and contributed to the 3D-Coat manual. And I have a shrine to Andrew in my house. I mean, who doesn't?

My studio has been in animation for years, having art directed the hit TV series Mutant League and Black Zero: Mercenary Ant. We also publish comic books, technology books and other cool things like Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers and Transformers books.

How do you contact that which may not really be human? Right here or by sending me a link to your work at diehardstudio@gmail.com

Visit my site at www.diehardstudio.com to see the wondrous mayhem we produce every day. Our clients include: Sony Music, Prentice Hall, Prudential, PSE&G, Macmillan Publishing, and a whole lot of other people we kinda like:)

Thanks and I look forward to working with you. Am I cool to work with? Can I get a heck yeah?

Dwayne Ferguson

(Known to the criminal element as, who fear me...oh yes they do, Hunter)

• Reputable Contributor

Thanks. Hopefully I'll get some prospects soon:)

Hunter

Where are you located, Dwayne? With the economy slowing things down, I'm taking some (storyboarding and Maya) classes at Mt.SAC (just east of LA), and was looking to start an Intership by the first of the year.

BTW, I don't know how you do it...all the work, and books and courses for VTC and such, on top of learning all the different programs you do. Enough to make a man's head spin off its base. :)

Where are you located, Dwayne? With the economy slowing things down, I'm taking some (storyboarding and Maya) classes at Mt.SAC (just east of LA), and was looking to start an Intership by the first of the year.

BTW, I don't know how you do it...all the work, and books and courses for VTC and such, on top of learning all the different programs you do. Enough to make a man's head spin off its base. :)

haha, thanks man. I've always had a super work ethic and hating sleep helps. Even as a child I refused to take a nap because I thought it was a waste of time. I also reward myself by playing equally as hard as I work and will take a day off to play video games once in a while. lol. Please send me some pics of your stuff at the email above. Talk to ya soon:)

Hunter