3DCoat Forums

Tremetabots

3d_sculptress

• Contributor

Looks good...

There are such parasites called trematodes, which are intestinal flukes - but I'll save that unappetizing discussion for another day. smile.gif

lol, well then maybe this one was a sublineal(?) thinggy...I've had a nasty little cold bug for the past few days,,,but getting over it now, thank goodness smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Contributor

They kind of look like steampunk microbes. Very cool.

ha, I've heard of 'steampunk engines', but not steampunk 'microbes'...went n checked them out just now, they are

'' great teaching aids or just friendly plush companions for those trying to get past their bacillophobia'' [end/quote]....and this microbe especially resembles some of my tremetabots, ..guess like they say, ''great minds think alike'', lol..

http://www.thisnext....Giardia-GIARDIA

Giant-Microbes-Giardia-GIARDIA_E02F33A7.jpg

• Contributor

Very nice, I get the feeling that christmas has come early with the gold and deep blue. Also I like to see

work that is abstract and taking advantage of the sculptural possiblities enabled by software. Especially voxels

thanks Ian,,yea it's fun to manipulate the voxels, but sometimes I just like to let go and just go wherever the voxels lead me..I created the little 'tremetabots' by just flickin my stylus in a sudden backwards stroke while scribbling with the voxel 'sphere' tool...guess I just thought it was kinda neat how the backwards stroke would slice the voxel spheres in halves,,then I started noticing that the 'split halves' resembled little creatures, so I just went with that....smile.gif