3DCoat Forums

just starting in 3dcoat ..hers some of my pictures

Promethias

i have been working with 3d coat for a few weeks now and just thought id post up a few pictures I have done in the program.I have used Carrara,Scupltris,bryce and Blender in the past.

i have been working with 3d coat for a few weeks now and just thought id post up a few pictures I have done in the program.I have used Carrara,Scupltris,bryce and Blender in the past.

this picture here was rendered in Carrara 8 and drawn and painted in 3d coat...

post-6425-0-06616600-1304634353_thumb.jp

this picture here was rendered in Carrara 8 and drawn and painted in 3d coat...

post-6425-0-34701700-1304643836_thumb.jp

Thankyou...The program is alot of fun ,I am doing tons of the tutorials to learn it better. I am getting better Retropology and my UV mapping is coming along.i have never been that good at the Uv mapping part but i have learned alot more and I am starting to learn it. The painting features and scuplting features are amazing... I will post a few more pictures soon i am working on.

I added a background to my Mushroom man...

It seems an orange from other planet.

Keep working. I like the textures that you used. The orange still needs to do something about the eyes, they seen not to be part of the body. Do you have the same impression?