3DCoat Forums

File write error!

I'm having this error since early betas of 3.7, even in the demo stable version of 3.7 same error, and now in the latest beta I'm having this error (only in windows).

File write error!

Usable to write file:

C:\Users\Admin\Documents\3D-CoatV3\Undo\00000000.dat

it keeps pop out this error window every time I make a stroke.

I install this in different locations and still the same problem, I can't paint, this is using Per pixel painting... I was going to buy it but until I don't fix this problem I will still using the beta. Anny suggestion? In my linux distro I don't have this problem.

My system:

8gb ram

amd phenom 2 x6 1055T 2.80 GHz

64 bit

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 (latest driver installed)

Wacom Intuos 4 (even using mouse I have this error)

• Advanced Member

I get this problem a lot, particularly on 8k maps when using the paint brush in straight line mode (e-panel). I don't know if it's related, but I've had that undo folder store upwards of 70-80GB to where my computer is telling me that I can't save anything because it's running out of space.

I get this problem a lot, particularly on 8k maps when using the paint brush in straight line mode (e-panel). I don't know if it's related, but I've had that undo folder store upwards of 70-80GB to where my computer is telling me that I can't save anything because it's running out of space.

Then maybe is a bug, I hope they find what is happening, is so frustrating, I can't paint like that :( .

Try to disable UAC in control panel of run 3D-Coat as admin and look if problem persists.

Also please look if path C:\Users\Admin\Documents\3D-CoatV3\Undo\ really exists

Still the same problem, the path exist, I already disable de UAC, restart and still the same problem.

• 3 weeks later...