3DCoat Forums

cutomizable navigation keys

ohiovr

Every time I get a new 3d program I have to learn it's way of navigation. After using 3d coat for a few days and going back to lightwave it took me a few minutes to get used to lightwave's navigation again. There is nothing wrong with 3D coats navigational hot keys its just that it is different than other programs. I would really like a button that would say "emulate lightwave navigation hot keys" or something to that effect to make navigation in 3d coat the same as in lightwave. It would also be a good idea to have other buttons like "emulate maya navigation hot keys" and max and silo and blender etc etc. I wish all programs would have the ability to do this for sanity sake.

BTW, if this isn't in the works does anyone know if I can change lightwave's navigation keys to be like 3D coat's?

I know this request has been posted before. Consider this another vote for the feature. Please inform if this can already be done in the current build, I couldn't find the method in the manual or in the interface.

Thanks

• 1 month later...