3DCoat Forums

Help manual have no info on current tools in 3d coat

polynut

• Advanced Member

Guy's i am a 17 years cg artists and i have been teaching it for 7 years in college and so far i am trying to get up to speed with 3d coat and the help manual is close to useless since searching the following : define measurement units yield no result and many other tools or menu have nothing on them so how am i suppose to learn these tool if there is not a single line on it?

I am trying to limit my forum posting by using the help manual but there is no info on what i am looking for and every single software i use have their tools cover in the help manual.

I was very excited to start using 3d coat but now i feel alone trying to learn how to use it and i am losing precious production time just trying to understand basic stuff.

• Advanced Member

Hi Carlo but how am i suppose to contact Javis and the information i need is related to the voxel scale setting in define measurement units. Is there a math formula to match the voxel scale to the system units scale?