3DCoat Forums

Animation

als

Just bought the program today and while I was checking out the alpha for volume sculpting,

it seemed natural to me to be able to save history of all this and then play it back.

Just imagine how easy would be to animate in this way...

Another thing which seems spoiled wish, but it is sort of obvious, after seeing all of this I would like to press the button,

and see the whole model transfered in my main 3D package, ready for rendering...

Thanks

Als

Just bought the program today and while I was checking out the alpha for volume sculpting,

it seemed natural to me to be able to save history of all this and then play it back.

Just imagine how easy would be to animate in this way...

Another thing which seems spoiled wish, but it is sort of obvious, after seeing all of this I would like to press the button,

and see the whole model transfered in my main 3D package, ready for rendering...

Thanks

Als

I plan to make recording of actions to be able to "play" all sculpting from scratch.

• 2 weeks later...

The idea to record workflows is very useful. It would be nice to save the records, too.

But please: No animation functionality. There is enough tools to do that better. Animation is a own world.

Please concentrate on painting and skulpting. This is the main task of 3DC and makes it really impressive.

:)

Regards

Chris