3DCoat Forums

License confusion regarding 2021

Artomiano

Hi there,

I own a pro license of 3D Coat 4. Now I heard, that - when 2021 will arise - the license model will be changed. Today, the homepage shows only a hint to an "individual" license (If you buy now, you get this for free). But what means "individual" regarding to my actual professional license? I'm not shure what to do. I am an indie dev, so I need a commercial license.

In the moment there are a "amateur" and "professionell" license. Does the "individual" license means a replacement for the amateur? If so, what about professional license with commercial use rights?

Btw. the homepage shows a $100 Black Friday offer - but the shop doesn't! :)

So ... I'm not sure if I should buy now an additional pro license (for getting 2021) or have to wait for any upgrade offer. There's no information about. That's sad. :(

What will a upgrade price be - for pro license?

Cheers
Tom

Hi

The BF deals are targeted at new licenses purchase and upgrades from V4 Amateur to Professional.
The 2021 Upgrades are not available yet and will come later once we start selling 2021.
The upgrade pricing for customers who already own a V4 Professional purchased earlier is expected to be no more than 89 euros. 

50 minutes ago, Carlosan said:

That's because sales start in 2 days, today we just announced that the deals are coming.

Ah yeah. You're right. I saw it on my iPhone (Safari) - the counter didn't work in the Safari browser, so I couldn't see the countdown.