3DCoat Forums

Pilgway account - still can't log in

Go to solution Solved by webmaster,

Hello, sorry for using this way. I can't login to the pilgway website. Password reset does not work. I don't receive any e-mail. Also not in spam.
Creating a new account also does not work, cause there also does not arrive any e-mail to me to confirm the e-mail. I used also different browsers an other computer and the mobile phone browser.

Im sent an e-mail to the pilgway-support, but did not get any reaction. (16th october14:29 german time) or no e-mail.

I bought a second license of 3D-Coat V4 in march for Mac, cause the update to 2021 would be free. First there was no Mac version and now I can't use 3D-Coat without logging in and this does not work.

Very frustrating to me. I do not have problems to other websites or e-mail. 

Please help!

Best

german

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Solution
9 hours ago, alvordr said:

I have the same issue.  I cannot get my password reset to get to my downloads.  Forum forgot password works, but the website for 3DCoat doesn't.  Please assist.

Could you please send me some screenshots of the browser screen, including the URL? This will help me better understand the issue you're encountering with the password reset. Thank you!