3DCoat Forums

2023..... any roadmap or teaser coming?

Elemeno

Question

3 answers to this question

• Advanced Member

Same here. Whatever they come up with, can't wait and super excited. Googling every few days like an excited child before Christmas to see if 2023 release has been announced, and only finding this threat so far.

3D Coat, especially 2022, is such a fantastic achievement, it is incredible. The more you learn about it and get comfortable, open minded adapt to its ways, the more work you do in it, you can't stop to find these little user friendly and powerful gems everywhere in the program, and often things that are a hassle to do in other programs, are just amazingly, artist friendly implemented, once you found out. Resource management is just one example.

I cross fingers for Paint Room related enhancements: Adjustment layers, maybe real groups, accelerated Blending Sliders, more dedicated Texture Channels. But whatever comes, whenever, I thankfully take it. I more and more work in 3D Coat, and it is among the most enjoyable parts of my day when working on projects using this program. It is a pure joy once you got the hang of it. Things I can not live without anymore as someone who uses Blender almost a decade and ZBrush pretty close to that, before I decided to learn 3D Coat around 1 year ago. It has become an irreplaceable part of my tool belt. The sheer snappiness and speed of the program I never experienced like this elsewhere. Retopo Room alone would be a reason for me to be a Subscriber.

Can't express my eternal gratitude for this program to exist, and the hard passionate work of the developers, even in these times. I hope you guys know you are enhancing the lives of a lot of 3d and even 2d artists around the whole world.

• Like 3