3DCoat Forums

Licence appears not to be working

Hi,

We have just purchased licences for 3D Coat 2022 and 3D Coat Textura 2022

I have set up FServer 1.18, and have tried to add all our licence keys, but for some reason it will only accept one key.

Also when we run the licence server it doesn't display the licences, I only see this

Connection to global license server status: Connected successfully

Generated by 3DCoat: FServer 1.18 Windows GUI (64-bit)

I have emailed support, and have not received a response

Please advise

Many thanks

On 4/13/2022 at 12:13 PM, SERGYI said:

Please contact me by email: support.linux@pilgway.com. Provide your online floating serial and number of seats.

On 8/27/2021 at 11:20 AM, SERGYI said:

First of all please note that "3DCoat" and "3DCoatTextura" clients have "FServer" built-in. You have to click "Load license" and open your file "FLOATING.license" directly inside them. Generally, there is no need to install and configure "FServer" for "3DCoat" and "3DCoatTextura" when your client machines are able to connect to the Internet. Only when your client machines with "3DCoat" and "3DCoatTextura" are not able to connect to the Internet but your server machine with "FServer" can connect to the "Internet" then there is a need for a local license server "FServer". Please see more in the document https://pilgway.com/~sergyi/FServer/FServer.pdf

1. Yes, the local license server "FServer" which supports "3DCoat" is available for macOS.
2. You don't even have to install the local license server "FServer" for your scenario. Click "Load license" inside your all "3DCoat" clients to load your "FLOATING.license". "3DCoat" clients will acquire your floating license from our global license server pilgway.com (188.138.102.74) through port 80.
3. The local license server "FServer" is intended to replace the Internet connection from "3DCoat" clients to our global license server "pilgway.com" with the local connection between "3DCoat" clients and local license server "FServer".
4. A floating license is recommended for several users. But in "3DCoat" it can be used without "FServer" in case "3DCoat" clients can connect to the Internet.