3DCoat Forums

(BUG) Incorrect brush image size 3DCoatTextura 2023.41

Hi,

when I change the brush image to another the new one has the wrong size compared to the brush size, to bring it back to the correct size I have to make a change
of tool (example switching to the FILL TOOL) by repeating the action at least twice and at that point the size of the image used for the brush is correct.

this bug already existed from the first versions and unfortunately it is still present in the version 2023.11 3DCoatTextura.

Giovanni

Edited by giobianco63

• giobianco63 changed the title to (BUG) Incorrect brush image size 3DCoatTextura 2023.11

Hi,

Sorry...but it's not a problem of this particular image.... it does it randomly with any image..

I took the scene of the cube, I randomly chose a series of about fifteen images.. and they all worked correctly... at the sixteenth I started to encounter this bug.

Giovanni

Edited by giobianco63
  • Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/6/2023 at 1:50 AM, giobianco63 said:

I took the scene of the cube, I randomly chose a series of about fifteen images.. and they all worked correctly... at the sixteenth I started to encounter this bug.

image.png

I tried all alphas, several times. Can't repeat this mistake. In any case, at 23.17 this is not repeated.

Please write if the problem is still present in the latest version.

Hi,

sorry but it also repeats on version 2023.17.
I did this sequence:
1) I took the cube as a mesh.
2) picked up a brush at random, and this works fine.
3) I change the brush image to another one and..... the painted result of the brush has a different bigger size.

Giobianco

Screenshot 2023-04-30 150722.png

Screenshot 2023-04-30 150723.png

Edited by giobianco63

• 7 months later...
  • Carlosan changed the title to (BUG) Incorrect brush image size 3DCoatTextura 2023.41
  • 3 months later...