3DCoat Forums

[Bug] Massive Problem with Sculpt Room Primitives

Go to solution Solved by Carlosan,

This is a video of what im having problems with. basically when i try to scale inwards, it only wants to scale outwards. only quickly "Swiping" inwards will make it work, and if i just hold the green square down it will endlessly scale outwards. i have NO idea why its doing this so any help as to what's going on would be very helpful

• Thanks 1

Update... Ok, Weird... it seems to only be doing it with that one Primitive? that is so odd... the other Primitives seem to work fine? id love to know what's causing the issue but i guess it's not a "SUPER" Emergency like i thought it was before. i can still model my assets, just gotta...work around that one i guess... unless i go back to 3DC in a sec and the others start acting up of course, which isn't at all unlikely considering my luck with posting on forums LOL 

1 hour ago, Carlosan said:

Why you need to scale inward ? :huh: any primitive can do it.

Anyway, change the scale1 value. 3DC cant surpass 0 distance

image.png

I was trying to scale inward, meaning "Back and Forth" to get the Primitive where i wanted it, i didn't mean scale inward as in like... until it disappears or anything.. lol

• Carlosan changed the title to [Bug] Massive Problem with Sculpt Room Primitives
On 5/12/2023 at 1:09 PM, Carlosan said:

found it, is a bug

Thanks for point it up

Oh wow, really? THATS AWESOME! LOL i mean... its not awesome there are bugs to be fixed of course, but ive never found a Bug and helped fix one before! thats great! hahahah i just sorta helped my favorite 3D program get better, by accident in a way i guess! 

• Like 1