3DCoat Forums

v3.2.01 freezes all the time

• Advanced Member

I can see that Andrew marked v.3.2.01 as table yet I haven't seen any release since 3.1 that freezes so often on my PC. I upgraded or downgraded nothing, everything is the same as listed below, but 3DC is freezing all the time and 95% of the time, irreversibly. I found that I need to save every minute or two and that is just driving me CRAZY!!! Are there any such issues with stability/freezing or is it just me? The freezing mostly occurs when I merge or subtract volumes even at multiplications of x2 or x8... I am so confused, I don't know which version I should go back to...

I can see that Andrew marked v.3.2.01 as table yet I haven't seen any release since 3.1 that freezes so often on my PC. I upgraded or downgraded nothing, everything is the same as listed below, but 3DC is freezing all the time and 95% of the time, irreversibly. I found that I need to save every minute or two and that is just driving me CRAZY!!! Are there any such issues with stability/freezing or is it just me? The freezing mostly occurs when I merge or subtract volumes even at multiplications of x2 or x8... I am so confused, I don't know which version I should go back to...

Was you changing something with Wacom drivers? Are you using tablet? Sometimes there was problems with stability related to latest wacom drivers.

• Advanced Member

Was you changing something with Wacom drivers? Are you using tablet? Sometimes there was problems with stability related to latest wacom drivers.

I'm using the tablet drivers you suggested once and it solved all my tablet related problems at the time. I had 3.1.+ installed on my PC then, so nothing changed except that now I have v 3.2.01 installed.