3DCoat Forums

Thank to all of you!

Andrew Shpagin

Today is last day of discount sales. I really thank to all who has supported the 3D-Brush development by purchasing it. I glad to tell you that we have sold 70 copies for 70$ until this moment. I think that it is good result for program that was promoted without any kind of expensive advertising. We will not grow the price much but we will grow the functionality much. We plan to grow price very slowly. We want that 3D-Brush should become cheap but very powerful tool. I try to be friend for everyone who uses 3D-Brush. I answer every letter to be closer to you. The october was not easy to me, there was many different hot discussions, many hard work. But I think it is good beginning. Thank you very, very much for support!

I have a favour to ask of you. You know that many depends on what customers tell about the program they have purchased. I want to open section like "Customers testimonies". So, if you want, please write there something that I can place in that section. You can write it there or send it to me personally to AndrewShpagin@gmail.com . Please excuse me, may be it is not very modest :) But I think that peoples belive to those who use but not to those who promote :) It is better if you will write your real names and your company, but all this on your wish.

Thank you!

Andrew