3DCoat Forums

More Questions...

bobzilla

• Advanced Member

Can the default color of an imported mesh be changed, just for working purposes, not to necessarily keep as a color on the mesh.

And, with the selection of three different color schemes at the start of the program, why does the dark scheme and light scheme both look the same?

Bob

• Reputable Contributor

If you are using the default shader you can use the color picker to change the color of your voxel model.

In the paint room under the Windows/popup menu choose color picker. It will stay open in the voxel room when you return and you can change the voxel model color dynamically.

I have not messed around with the dark or light schemes myself. I just changed the background color by going to camera/background and choosing the top color and bottom color as the same color to get away from the gradient background. That does not anwser your question but hope it might helps some...

And, with the selection of three different color schemes at the start of the program, why does the dark scheme and light scheme both look the same?

Bob

That's a bug. I can confirm it.