3DCoat Forums

The 15th of February

capt_eatbones

Hi Andrew,

first of all, thanks a lot for developing this tool which let us spending less and having great fun and good work. I discover 3DBrush and I buy it immediately for its features. I discover it just 3 days before the 15th of February, so I had very little time to test it completely (something I'm doing in these day due to the really competitive price). What I see now is that the deadline date has changed. As I said I'm completely satisfied by the program. However it's seems to me no too correct to change the deadline just the last day. This because doing that way you're inviting people to buy it by saying that price will no longer be the same after the dealine (obviously would be highier) when in the end it's not changed. I would suggest you to at least declare it on the home page. This is my humble opinion. Thanks again and have a nice day :).

The Captain

We plan a big advertising action in pair with one big distributor and we plan to grow price because it costs much for us (in percents of cost). But the time when it will occur is not precisely defined because it depends on many factors. So the date of price change is pushed forward. Personally I am commited on development much, now I have no time and interest to think over price question. So excuse if you was offended in some way. I am not the man of money, but man of idea. Today I have seen - oh it is 16-th. So i have simply updated the banner (webmater is in short vocation) because it is more interesting for me to do something new then think how to change price.

Hello Andrew,

thanks for post a comment about this. You've not offended me at all. As you can read I'm pretty much happy with 3DBrush. The explanation you've told me is exaclty what I was refferring to: instead of putting a deadline which would be not real why not simply say that in the near future, due to development and distributor costs, the price will grow up, so better get the chance now. I'm convinced you're a correct person but people don't know you so, perhaps, better a little bit more of clarity :). Cheers.

The Captain