3DCoat Forums

Mixamo Zombie Character

ebitz

• Advanced Member

What a fun contest this is for the Halloween season. Zombies people. This is my character to this point. I hope more people in this forum join in. I encourage you to take a look at the brief on their website. Good prizes too. Loving 3D coat right now.

post-13655-0-88499200-1351736648_thumb.j

• Like 1

• Advanced Member

Update on character. Just adding body parts. More detailing on head and torso. Omitted the leaf because I didn't like what it was doing to the overall silhouette of the character.

Ha, thanks TimmyZDesign. I'm happy that you found it somewhat comedic. I am considering also that it took you a minute to figure out what you were looking at. May have to adjust a couple of things to make the design more apparent. Anyway stay tuned.

post-13655-0-86329200-1351971979_thumb.j

• Advanced Member

Changed direction a little bit with the design. Easy to do with 3d coat. A little bit more asymmetrical and over doin the pumpkins for effect. Thanks to the comment by Tony Nemo. Got to be moving on soon though to make the deadline. Probably take care of some more details and onto retopo and texture.

post-13655-0-45869300-1352690611_thumb.j

• Like 1