3DCoat Forums

Feature Requests

3DArtist

• Advanced Member

1. Save\Load shortcut keys to a file (useful to share shortcuts between home and work)

2. Customizable (save\load presets) of multiple light setups

3. Occlusion\Cavity Shader

4. HDR Painting and Environmental reflection

5. Shadows

I just thought of another:

Have the import window (on 3D coat startup) show screenshots of the last 10 (or however many) projects worked on.

The screenshots could be automatically created on a save or taken manually via a button in the interface.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

I just wanted to kindly bring some attention to this thread again. i know some of these will not be possible in the near future but being able to save/load shortcuts would be really useful for me.

Thanks again! :)

1. Save\Load shortcut keys to a file (useful to share shortcuts between home and work)

2. Customizable (save\load presets) of multiple light setups

3. Occlusion\Cavity Shader

4. HDR Painting and Environmental reflection

5. Shadows

I just thought of another:

Have the import window (on 3D coat startup) show screenshots of the last 10 (or however many) projects worked on.

The screenshots could be automatically created on a save or taken manually via a button in the interface.

Not so easy to do list :) Only (1) is easy. Btw, you can take file Options.xml - it has all keyboard settings.

Other requests not easy but must be done because visual appearance is important. All this is in plans but I need some time.

• 2 weeks later...