3DCoat Forums

3D-Coat at $100 discount !

Carlosan

http://3d-coat.com/buy-now/

Attention everyone!

We are glad to announce a special 3D-Coat Black Friday Sales!

This is a one-day offer for you to purchase 3D-Coat V4 Professional at a whopping $100 discount!

Upgrade from V3 to V4 is available at $79

So, stand by for the sales to begin in 11 hours

• Advanced Member

Very nice. I got a dual license for Windows and Linux (I use Ubuntu 13.10 64Bit).

I'm sculpting already (got the 4.0.0.9 beta version which is the newest version for Linux), and have a quick question: I noticed this in the demo already, but CTRL + Z to undo does not work for me. When I press that shortcut nothing happens, I need to detach the Edit menu and click Undo there. Not a big thing, but it'd be nice to have the shortcut anyway of course. What could be going on?

• Reputable Contributor

Very nice. I got a dual license for Windows and Linux (I use Ubuntu 13.10 64Bit).

I'm sculpting already (got the 4.0.0.9 beta version which is the newest version for Linux), and have a quick question: I noticed this in the demo already, but CTRL + Z to undo does not work for me. When I press that shortcut nothing happens, I need to detach the Edit menu and click Undo there. Not a big thing, but it'd be nice to have the shortcut anyway of course. What could be going on?

Try and delete the Options.xml file in the MyDocs/3D Coat V4 folder. Maybe re-install the app after that. Every once in blue moon that file can get buggered up and exhibit bug-like behavior.