3DCoat Forums

Need to fix texture seams

Richard A.

• Advanced Member

Hi,

Any tutorials, vids if possible, for fixing texture seams?  I have set up Dusk from Hivewire with a texture map I made but there are some noticeable seams between the head to the top of the head and under the neck I need to fix.  I have exported Dusk with the maps so that's loaded up in 3DCoat.  I tried to understand how using a texture map as a "source"  to fix the seams but nothing happens when I use the brush so I'm a loss.

Thanks for the help! 

Richard

• Advanced Member

That would be fine but I'd like an in depth tutorial, video if possible, on how to use the brush or clone tools.  As stated I loaded up the face texture to use as a source and when I tried to use the brush tool nothing seemed to happen.  So not sure how to go about this! 

Thank you!

• Advanced Member

Hi and thanks.  Yes, I did find this beginners series.  I do know how to use the cloning brush in PS so that's fine but I don't know if it's how I imported in my premapped model or what but when I try to use the cloning brush or even the paint brush nothing happens.  So something isn't right. 

Any tips to try to troubleshoot that? 

Thanks again!