3DCoat Forums

Daz3D and Photoshop CC 2020 with Topaz  & FilterForge filters. Grew up reading the fantasy works of Robert E Howard's Conan series. Both paperbacks and Marvel Comic versions. Barry Windsor Smith was my favorite Conan artist and most favorite comic book artist. Also loved those Frank Frazetta covers that appeared on the Conan paperbacks.

p2649087969-5[1].jpg

p2645335900-5[1].jpg

All rendered in DAZ3D with postwork in Photoshop & Filter Forge and Topaz plugins.

p2642483581-5[1].jpg

The Prisoner {2016}
Elephant was modeled in Sculptris, the dungeon modeled in Hexagon3D ver 2.5. Both models were textured in 3DCoat ver 3. The scene was then rendered in Vue Studio 8.5. The image was further detailed in ArtRage with some color correction in Photoshop.

My inspiration for this image was one of my favorite fantasy stories, Robert E. Howard's "Tower of the Elephant" in his Conan series...

p870533178-5[1].jpg

• Like 1

Castle I modeled a couple of years ago using Groboto3D and Hexagon 2.5.

Castle01.JPG

Castle02.JPG

Castle03.JPG

• Like 1

Playing in the paint room with my retopo'd spaceshop... Matte orange with blue trim full of grunge & dirt. Kind of like a rat rod spaceship...

spaceship-orange-with-grunge.png

spaceship-orange-with-grunge2.png

Edited by kenmo
  • Like 1

Nova Scotia (Province in eastern Canada & north of the state of Maine, USA) most of business are closed except for pharmacies & grocery stores because of the corona virus concerns. Giving me more time to pursuit my 3D passion.

Here's another model I am currently working on. Love 3DC 4.9.33.  I just downloaded ver 4.9.34 and will give it a whirl..

SpaceShipX-01=KRM02.jpg

SpaceShipX-02=KRM.JPG

SpaceShipX-03=KRM.JPG

• Like 1