3DCoat Forums

[Fixed] glitchy ui is back in version .26

• Contributor

Hi, looks like the latest update has the glitchy ui again. if you add a panel like the presets panel and dock it in the sculpt room, it starts to glitch in pulses. I've tried resetting all layouts and that did not help. The only way I found to fix this was to uninstall and revert to version .25.  Not sure if others are seeing this behavior.

Thanks

• Thanks 1

• Reputable Contributor
7 hours ago, alexn007 said:

Hi, looks like the latest update has the glitchy ui again. if you add a panel like the presets panel and dock it in the sculpt room, it starts to glitch in pulses. I've tried resetting all layouts and that did not help. The only way I found to fix this was to uninstall and revert to version .25.  Not sure if others are seeing this behavior.

Thanks

I have noticed some UI glitches. When I was using the Surface Brushes while in Voxel mode, I could not see the SHIFT or CTRL SHIFT menu. They should be there when Surface Brushes are selected. I had to switch to another workspace and back to the Sculpt Workspace, to get them to appear. And also, when I switched to the Paint Room, I only saw the bottom half of the Tool Panel. Had to switch workspaces, again, to make it right, again. I hope these UI glitches get fixed soon.

• Thanks 1

• Carlosan changed the title to [Fixed] glitchy ui is back in version .26