3DCoat Forums

[Fixed] Reseting room to default seems to reorder the rooms list

• Contributor

Not sure if it's a bug, or not, but once it happens, I can't seem to change the room orders back. I have to uninstall and reinstall to fix it. Anyone know how to manually reorder the rooms? Would be awesome if we could drag the rooms into place similar to how the layers work.  I've captured a video showing the issue I run into. Hope it's helpful.

Thanks!!

• Thanks 1

• Contributor

I should also mention that I've experienced it removing a room altogether. As I mentioned in my original post, the ability to reorder the rooms via drag n drop would be ideal, that way I can set my most used rooms at the top and not have to search for them. I know we can set hot keys as an option, but I find that there are so many possible hot keys to remember it gets tough for me to find good ones that are not already used, but that might just be me. :D

• Like 1

• Carlosan changed the title to [Fixed] Reseting room to default seems to reorder the rooms list