3DCoat Forums

I would like to purchase 3DCoat(Special offer)

TheWanderingCaterpillar

Question

I downloaded the 30 day trial version of 3DCoat like a week ago and I like what I'm seeing so I want to purchase it. I noticed that I got an email with a special offer for a discount back then. I followed the discount link and had a discounted version in my shopping cart. However, I didn't buy it right away because I wanted to wait a little bit and check a few tutorials. I now tried to follow the discount link again but it just leads me to an empty shopping cart and whenever I try to add the "normal" 3DCoat version again, there appears to be no discount at all.

Am I doing something wrong or is the discount added later on either way if I purchase it within the 30 day trial period?

4 answers to this question

22 hours ago, TheWanderingCaterpillar said:

I downloaded the 30 day trial version of 3DCoat like a week ago and I like what I'm seeing so I want to purchase it. I noticed that I got an email with a special offer for a discount back then. I followed the discount link and had a discounted version in my shopping cart. However, I didn't buy it right away because I wanted to wait a little bit and check a few tutorials. I now tried to follow the discount link again but it just leads me to an empty shopping cart and whenever I try to add the "normal" 3DCoat version again, there appears to be no discount at all.

Am I doing something wrong or is the discount added later on either way if I purchase it within the 30 day trial period?

Hello, can you please write an email to sales@3dcoat.com and indicate the email of your Pilgway account there. We will make a special offer manually for you.

• Reputable Contributor
6 hours ago, TheWanderingCaterpillar said:

In general, when a software vendor has a sale listed for a specific period only, we have to act (make the purchase) within that time period in order to receive the discount. It's like Black Friday or Christmas/Holiday season sales. We have to buy within that window of time. I am not sure if a sale will be extended to you at the end of your trial period or not. Perhaps Oleg can chime in on that?