3DCoat Forums

Character Retopology Tutorial

Hello Again,

I have finished the retopology on my Jedidiah Wilkins character and I have recorded movies on the process. Due to a mistake on my part, I uploaded all but the first movie earlier this week. I just uploaded the first movie about 45 minutes ago and it is compressing. You will be able to find it at:

in about an hour (9:32 EST). Enjoy!

Excelsior!

Eric Kunzendorf

Jacksonville University

• Reputable Contributor

Hello Again,

I have finished the retopology on my Jedidiah Wilkins character and I have recorded movies on the process. Due to a mistake on my part, I uploaded all but the first movie earlier this week. I just uploaded the first movie about 45 minutes ago and it is compressing. You will be able to find it at:

in about an hour (9:32 EST). Enjoy!

Excelsior!

Eric Kunzendorf

Jacksonville University

I like your series and Greg's little Ghost series. Even if I know how to do it, I always seem to be able to observe a nifty little trick or technique that I hadn't thought of or tried before...and they are especially helpful for anyone trying 3D Coat out or new to the program. Thanks again for sharing with the community here.

• Contributor

I like your series and Greg's little Ghost series. Even if I know how to do it, I always seem to be able to observe a nifty little trick or technique that I hadn't thought of or tried before...and they are especially helpful for anyone trying 3D Coat out or new to the program. Thanks again for sharing with the community here.

+1! I will make greater use of primitives in future.

Thanks so much Eric.

These video are fantastic. You've already cleared up a few issues I was having.

I am anxiously awaiting the UV, Texturing and Exporting videos. For me Christmas has come early.

Greg's 'ghost' and your 'Jedidiah' videos are a great asset to the community.

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...