3DCoat Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vaiktorg

Hello Guys! :D + Question!

Hello Guys! :D

I'm Vaiktorg! 20 yrs old and I'm totally new here! x) I'm a Animation student. Today i finally got my hands on 3D Coat and I'm excited to start working on it!

Hope to learn lots from you guys and try to contribute to the community. (wont be of much help due to my currently limited knowledge).

Im currently having a problem on 3D Coat and my Wacom Bamboo tablet. When i make fast strokes on the model (while sculpting), it flickers for a fractioon of a second and then the stroke goes smoothly again. I have no problem with photoshop, but only with 3D Coat.

Thanks!

Hi!

Will you please test DX version ?

3D-CoatDX64S.exe

• Like 1

id also try some older drivers. The most recent drivers for me are useless on both bamboo and intuos tablets.

• Like 1

Nop, tried all versions of 3D Coat, and tried other drivers... still trying out others ones tho...

Hi!

When you try it each build make sure to scrap the configuration files in your 3DC user folder before each attempt. There could be some kind of corruption in one of them causing the problem.

You want to remove these:

Options.xml

Options_aux.xml

Options_hidden.xml

That said I could easily be the driver for the tablet, what Aleksey said is true for me too. The latest wacom drivers are terrible and have gotten worse as time goes on.