3D Coat Forums
smatthews1999

VoxTree mesh is gone!

Having a big problem with my mesh.  I was in the process of creating Retopo mesh and doing UVs and I suddenly noticed my Voxel mesh is gone.  I have no idea where it went and I can't seem to bring it back.  It's not hidden. 
The Retopo mesh shows all objects.
The VoxTree shows several objects missing.
image.thumb.png.eb2dfac3f566f658e701c1550b800c8b.pngimage.thumb.png.febf07215d17447104a867ae580f427b.pngimage.png.cfef5d43c329e9a0eaa64b048d09b1b3.pngimage.png.6d672ce982fc7f9af5488256a9f3a3ef.png

Try to press over the eye icon and switch to un-hide

I tried that many times.  The last image is showing the VoxTree with everything unhidden. As far as I can tell the mesh is gone.

Edited by smatthews1999
updated

image.thumb.png.5a470314fba7bfa3ecf3808ff11c07e6.png
So just as a followup... I resigned to redo the missing parts of the mesh.  I went into the same layer and added a Primitive.  As soon as I applied, the "remnants" of my old mesh appeared.  That ring and those boxes are part of the old mesh and have been merged with a new cylinder primitive.  I know that makes ZERO sense but... the mesh is still there in some form, but is not showing itself.

Are your graphic driver uptodate ?

Please send the project and support-related questions at

support@3dcoat.com 

to take a look.

Thx

Sent the file a while ago.  

This happened to me again after recreating several parts of the mesh.  This time I was able to recover them by exporting the "invisible" mesh as a 3B file and then re-importing it again.  Still no idea what could be happening.