3DCoat Forums

License upgrade question

Go to solution Solved by digman,

Hi,

I've sent this question to sales@3dcoat.com 3 days ago but didn't get an answer, maybe someone here can help. We have a 1 floating permanent 3DC 2022 Enterprise license that has expired in January and we want to get another year of updates. When we click Upgrade the only option we're getting is 3DC 2023, not 2024. How do we get the 2024 upgrade?

Thanks,
Serguei

image.png.5868f2f177293599003217f488148c6d.png

Hi 

You should do nothing now; if you have permanent 3DCoat 2023 license, your current 3DCoat 2023 license is enough to use permanently all 3DCoat 2024.xx versions released before the same day of July 2024 (the same day of July 2023 when you made the purchase of 3DCoat 2023)

• Reputable Contributor

You mention only having 2022 and not 2023 if I read your post correctly, otherwise what Carlosan said.

If you have not tried this.. if it allows you to click on the 2023 version and go update. It will load the other page and 2024 will be available to purchase.  I do not need to update, but I tested and that way worked. Of course your result could be different.

There is another way as well but I have to contact the user and go find out again.

sales@pilgway.com is the official sales department according to the 3DC website.

• Reputable Contributor
  • Solution

Goes with my above post.

The other 3DC user, a good friend said:

Go to your profile an Upgrade from there. 

Your results could be different but a possible solution.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2024 at 7:12 PM, digman said:

If you have not tried this.. if it allows you to click on the 2023 version and go update. It will load the other page and 2024 will be available to purchase.

Do you mean that I have to buy an upgrade from 2022 to 2023 first and then buy another upgrade for 2024..?

sales@pilgway.com have never wrote me back (been 2 weeks)

Carlosan, 

Do you mean I should select this "Upgrade to 2023" in the Upgrade menu but 2024 will be available to download / use too?

• 4 weeks later...

On 3/1/2024 at 8:51 PM, kritskiy said:

Hi,

I've sent this question to sales@3dcoat.com 3 days ago but didn't get an answer, maybe someone here can help. We have a 1 floating permanent 3DC 2022 Enterprise license that has expired in January and we want to get another year of updates. When we click Upgrade the only option we're getting is 3DC 2023, not 2024. How do we get the 2024 upgrade?

Thanks,
Serguei

image.png.5868f2f177293599003217f488148c6d.png

I'm replying to the update. I am a college student and a professional sports player, and sometimes it gets very hard to manage everything. I am saying this because a few days ago, when assignment submission and tournaments came at the same time, to solve the problem, I used this https://lastminutewriting.com/ website to get help in writing my assignments and then submitted them. It saved me. If you also need help, you can get it from them.

Replying for the update.