3DCoat Forums

e-on Vue now is free 

e-on Vue now is free (thanks Phil for point it up) 

We are offering free downloads and usage of VUE, PlantFactory, and PlantCatalog as perpetual versions to anyone interested in continuing to utilize these products and technologies! Simply download the product and acknowledge the new end-user-license-agreement (EULA) agreeing to using the software without support.

https://www.bentley.com/software/e-on-software-free-downloads/

image.png

• Thanks 1

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

That's awesome but the sad thing is that E-On Vue is done. Bentley is  shutting it down for good. I suppose other landscape programs have put it in the shade but nevertheless  it's a beautiful work of art in itself. A lot of people are going to have  a tonne of fun playing with this elegant piece of program engineering.

B0xZxOF.jpeg

Edited by L'Ancien Regime

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

I was about to post a similar thread as I just found out Vue is now free. I have been a registered user of Vue since version 4 and an annual subscriber since they moved to subscription model. Love Vue. It is my favorite renderer and landscape app. Much better then Bryce ever was...

• Like 1