3DCoat Forums

Realtime turntable animation export for the "paint tab" view

Taros

Go to solution Solved by Andrew Shpagin,

Turntable export for paint tab  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to have a realtime turntable export for the paint view?

• Yes. This is a good feature and would help me a lot!
    • No, no need.

Hi,

I don't know, if this is already possible in 3DC in the "paint tab" or was mentioned here before.

I wish, I could save a 360° turntable animation out of the "paint tab" view. I mean the view, where we do pixelpainting.

It would help me to show realtime results of my projects to my clients. It is easier to show them out of 3DC, then to export all information into my animation application and set it up there. This would save time.

Be creative

Chris

Info: Poll for this, if you like the idea. Show the interest for this topic.

• Advanced Member

I'm not sure if I understood it.

In 3D-Coat v3 you can use "Render" Tab to render a 360° turntable, not only voxel model, but also works with painted model(check on "Render frames sequence").

If there are both voxel model and painted mesh in your workspace, hide voxel object so that it will only render the painted model, otherwise it will render voxel model and painted mesh together.

If this is not waht you want, please explain more. :)

I'm not sure if I understood it.

In 3D-Coat v3 you can use "Render" Tab to render a 360° turntable, not only voxel model, but also works with painted model(check on "Render frames sequence").

If there are both voxel model and painted mesh in your workspace, hide voxel object so that it will only render the painted model, otherwise it will render voxel model and painted mesh together.

If this is not waht you want, please explain more. :)

Ah ok. But I don't want to have a rendered model in this case. I would like to show a "realtime view turntable" to my clients. At first it is much faster to render realtime turntables and second: if someone needs reatime results, then it is important to have such a function. That's what I mean.

Nevertheless, thanx for the info.

Chris

Just turn off AA, set light scattering to zero, amount of rays = 1, AO = 0.

You will get the same effect as in paint room except shadows.

Ah ok, thank you for the tip.

Is it possible to set a small menu point for this, which makes it automatically, just to save some time?

It could be named: "Render realtime turntable". It's not important, I know, but would be nice.