3DCoat Forums

What's the"NUM5"?

lc8b105

I am sorry,but What's the "NUM5" mean? Is it a key on the keyboard?But I try out all the keys on the keyboard,it doesn't make sence.

The"NUM5" is under the "view"menu. Thanks!

The number "5" key will toggle between orthogonal and perspective views. I think in 3D Brush, the perspective camera does not have a very strong perspectve distortion. So it can be difficult to notice the effect...

shorty

NUM5 is a key on right keyboard, it is key "5" when NumLock is on

Hi,

I have a question about this. I'm fine with what the 5 key does on my system, but I'm not sure it's what was intended. When I press 5, I get a fully shaded preview of the object I'm working on, including lighting effects. If I press 7, I get the shaded object without lighting effects. At least, that's what I think I'm looking at.

In other words, when I press 5, 3d Brush does not go into Ortho mode. However, it does go into Ortho mode when I select the command directly from the menu.

Is this correct?

I do like being able to toggle the lighting effect off and on, so I'm not suggesting that this be changed. :)

DRG