3DCoat Forums

Bug Report - Web browser - Broken

The Bug report form that pops up in a browser window when 3D-Coat Crashes, appears to be broken. The bug report text field is empty and there are no send or submit buttons. It would be great with a bit more visual feedback on this one.

This applies for both Chrome and Firefox.

Cheers

-Martin

post-3165-12950460871645_thumb.jpg

The Bug report form that pops up in a browser window when 3D-Coat Crashes, appears to be broken. The bug report text field is empty and there are no send or submit buttons. It would be great with a bit more visual feedback on this one.

This applies for both Chrome and Firefox.

Cheers

-Martin

Thanks. We will fix it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Reputable Contributor

I also reported this in Mantis a little while back.

http://3d-coat.com/mantis/view.php?id=102

Yeah...it's still broken. I have had random crashes just opening a file (plenty of RAM to spare) or even something as small as switching from the color picker to image picker. 3D Coat has really been buggy lately and it's to the point that I'm almost afraid to attempt to try any video tutorials. Often times when I do, something crops up and I have to scrap the video.

• Reputable Contributor

I haven't noticed any more crashes than normal, but I have noticed that the bug report page is still broken.

I've had 3DC totally hang Windows (had to power off and reboot) twice in a row just now, simply merging to MV scene(just finished UV's, 1 set for the Head, and 1 for the body)