3DCoat Forums

Javis Jones training bundle for sale

3DKiwi

Javis Jones Full training bundle as available here.

My price US $50 (via paypal) including postage. Zipped files on 4 DVD's. DVD's have not been used.

I started off with 3DCoat but soon moved on to ZBrush therefore these tutorials are of little use to me now. I only ever did the spaceship tutorial from this series.

Payment via Paypal. I'll then post the DVD's. Ge in touch with me 3dkiwi#@#c4dcafe.com (Remove the hash signs) if you're interested. I'm Nigel Doyle / 3DKiwi from C4D Cafe so you know you can trust me to send the DVD's.

Thanks

Nigel

• Advanced Member

You mean the Terms of Service that you check saying you've read before purchasing the DVD?

"

Terms of Use

Please do NOT distribute any products (or contents of said products) sold through JavisJones.Com (Or my products sold through Liberty3D.com) to anyone through any means. This includes but is not limited to, through instant messaging, FTP, IRC, forums, on disk, USB drives, embedding on sites, etc.. The asking prices is more then reasonable.

You may not edit any of the videos, nor claim them as your own work.

By purchasing you have read, understand and agree to the Standard FAQ, Shipping FAQ, Terms of Use, & Copyright/License Agreement.

All products and services (including but not limited to, the webshop, training videos, membership, newsletter, textures, etc.) listed on this site are sold “As-Is”, with no warranty, guarantee, etc. implied nor given. I, nor anyone else is responsible for any damage, malfunctioning or any other errors and problems that may occur to you, your computer, computer hardware, software, etc., by using this site, services on this site or products listed on this site (or my products on Liberty3D.com).

If you wish for a refund, I may or may not refund you. This is entirely at my sole discretion.

I may change the terms of use or conditions at any moment, which is at my sole discretion.

By using this site and/or purchasing any item(s) listed on this site, you agree to all of the Terms of Use, Conditions, Copyright/License Agreement and (where applicable) the FAQ."

• Contributor

You mean the Terms of Service that you check saying you've read before purchasing the DVD?

"

Terms of Use

Please do NOT distribute any products (or contents of said products) sold through JavisJones.Com (Or my products sold through Liberty3D.com) to anyone through any means. This includes but is not limited to, through instant messaging, FTP, IRC, forums, on disk, USB drives, embedding on sites, etc.. The asking prices is more then reasonable.

You may not edit any of the videos, nor claim them as your own work.

By purchasing you have read, understand and agree to the Standard FAQ, Shipping FAQ, Terms of Use, & Copyright/License Agreement.

All products and services (including but not limited to, the webshop, training videos, membership, newsletter, textures, etc.) listed on this site are sold “As-Is”, with no warranty, guarantee, etc. implied nor given. I, nor anyone else is responsible for any damage, malfunctioning or any other errors and problems that may occur to you, your computer, computer hardware, software, etc., by using this site, services on this site or products listed on this site (or my products on Liberty3D.com).

If you wish for a refund, I may or may not refund you. This is entirely at my sole discretion.

I may change the terms of use or conditions at any moment, which is at my sole discretion.

By using this site and/or purchasing any item(s) listed on this site, you agree to all of the Terms of Use, Conditions, Copyright/License Agreement and (where applicable) the FAQ."

I don't read anything here forbidding 3DKiwi to resell the product.

It's about "distribution" which is different.

• Advanced Member

So how are you planning on getting the DVD to anyone if you're not distributing it? Your first comment here implies you're mailing it to the buyer. You can try to talk your way around the legality of this, but it's clearly against the terms. Not my problem, but Javis should know.

He has clearly put a lot of work into this, and like anyone trying to make an honest living in the art/media industry, trust like that shouldn't be violated, especially by one of your own.

You can absolutely re-sell your owned copy, the TOU is to cover sharing, copying to give to others while keeping a copy for yourself, which I expressly disapprove, and note in the TOU. He owns his copy and whatever he plans to do with it, whether to destroy, putting it the attic, dumping in the ocean (however I would chastise you for polluting! ;) ) or selling it to another person, is fine by me.

To reiterate, the TOU is only to cover my own butt as far as pirating and illegal sharing goes. You can sell your own copy. No problem.

• Like 1

Thanks for clearing this up Javis.

BTW is fairly standard practice to sell tutorial DVD's second hand / used. What you can't do as stated is redistribute the tutorial i.e. give it away / sell it to multiple people. I have no intention of doing that. I no longer use 3D Coat so have no use for the DVD.

3DKiwi

C4D Cafe

p.s. I'm open to offers.