blackant master sketches

blackant Master

• Advanced Member

"Did you say my vegetables ain't fresh? I'm gonna eat your brain!"

Cool zombies! I just thought that the hay fork is a little too big

compared to the first guy.

I have to learn the turntable technique. It's is much more

impressive than a single screen shot.

That would be terrific to see a battle field with all your characters fighting.

Can't wait to see what's coming next.

• Contributor

added body and some modifications to the face

Hmm Im not finding her very feminine, a little too heavy on jaw, maybe also drop the size of the head a little. Please take a look at this paint over. Maybe try reducing the size of the mouth a hair also?

Paintover.gif

Hope that helps.

• Contributor

I like how you sculpt her like a mannequin, reminds me of the way japanese sculptors do their figurine :)

Once again a proof that 3dc is so intuitive that you use the same method as you would do in the real world just by experimenting :)

Looks like a good start to me, my only crit is the lack of rythm in the legs (but that's not yet an issue, could be changed later), and maybe the eyes too far apart on the head (I think that's the part that needs the most work atm).

Keep going !

• Contributor

i fink she's ready to start clothing steps.

Hmm, She feels a little rigid to me, Square shoulders, Forward faceing breasts & feet? and you also modelled with the arms in downward position maybe raise them 45, it not only makes painting her easier but also aid both rigging and resting stance (shoulder sqaure link that with arms at sides is a little unatural), it will also make clothing her much easier. And you can relax the hands a little.

If you merged her already you can make minor tweaks to her form in the sculpt room, Easier when you can a merged mesh to make larger scale alterations this way.

Sorry for my Crit but you technique is solid enough, I just I feel a little more in the softening of the character is needed.