3DCoat Forums

How do i Upgrade to 3DCoat 2024?

I currently have free updates until 15.09.2024, but i cannot figure out how to update it. i used Update Manager and it didn't update to 2024?

unless im just missing something i mean.

8 hours ago, Glitch Gremlin said:

I currently have free updates until 15.09.2024, but i cannot figure out how to update it. i used Update Manager and it didn't update to 2024?

Hello, the current 3DCoat 2024.12 build is not considered as stable , that is the reason why Update Manager hasn't prompted to update. Please download 3DCoat 2024.12 from the website and then, after the release of 3DCoat 2024.13,  Update Manager will prompt to update.

• Reputable Contributor
9 hours ago, Glitch Gremlin said:

Also, when you click on the UPDATES MANAGER, make sure to click the latest build in the upper left hand corner > then click the "Install 3DCoat 2024.xx" button to the right of that. The latest version isn't always automatically selected, so it is important to make sure that INSTALL 3DCOAT XXXX button is displaying the latest one. If it is not, then click the latest one at the top of the list on the left, as I previously mentioned. 

Hello, the current 3DCoat 2024 build is not considered as stable , that is the reason why Update Manager hasn't prompted to update.

After the release of 3DCoat 2024 stable, Update Manager will prompt to update.

• Thanks 1