3DCoat Forums

Time at Forums this Year

digman

• Reputable Contributor

I've been gone for the Holidays plus some sickness. The coming year will be very busy and some health issues to resolve so I'm not sure how much time I will be able to devote to answering questions. It all depends on factors that are not set in stone at this time.

I will try and make a few tutorials but AbnRanger has created so many good short tutorials. If you are new, they should get who up to speed quickly.

I noticed a number of new users with questions, most of the questions and problems are not from understanding how 3DCoat works. Hang in there plus have tools tips turned on they help a lot. Hover over dialog boxes or drop down list and check out the many parameters in them.

Happy New Year and enjoy having a creative year using 3DCoat!

Digman...

http://www.youtube.c...r/pilgway3dcoat

• Reputable Contributor

I've been gone for the Holidays plus some sickness. The coming year will be very busy and some health issues to resolve so I'm not sure how much time I will be able to devote to answering questions. It all depends on factors that are not set in stone at this time.

I will try and make a few tutorials but AbnRanger has created so many good short tutorials. If you are new, they should get who up to speed quickly.

I noticed a number of new users with questions, most of the questions and problems are not from understanding how 3DCoat works. Hang in there plus have tools tips turned on they help a lot. Hover over dialog boxes or drop down list and check out the many parameters in them.

Happy New Year and enjoy having a creative year using 3DCoat!

Digman...

http://www.youtube.c...r/pilgway3dcoat

Hope you get better and soon, and thanks for the kind words. If I can find the ones you posted (about brush behaviors), I will try to remember to link them to the general tutorials playlist.

• Reputable Contributor

Javis and Greg your videos are great as well, I just mentioned AbnRanger has he has made some new ones that cover the most recent features of 3DCoat. All three of you have produced tutorials that have help many a user, including myself. :drinks:

• Advanced Member

Best wishes to you Mr Digman I hope your issues find resolution and we see you back once again when circumstances are improved for you.

Your kindness and civility in helping members on these boards illuminates your gracious nature and I wish you all the very best in your personal circumstances.

• 2 weeks later...