Blaster

13th Challenge: Tin Toys

13th Challenge: Tin Toys  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Challenge 13 Winner

• ajz3d
    • Blaster
    • Tony Nemo

Is it possible to embed Marmoset Viewer scene into a gallery?

Not atm, sorry

but...

Embedding on Your Website

Marmoset Viewer content can be added to your website or portfolio as well; however, this will require a bit of HTML knowledge and full FTP access to your web server.

The easiest way to add Marmoset Viewer to your website is with an iframe tag which allows you to link to a separate .html file, in this case a page that contains your Marmoset Viewer scene. When exporting your scene, make sure that .html export is on, and that Full Frame is enabled, to ensure that Marmoset Viewer will fill the space of your iframe.

After you’ve exported your .mview and .html files, upload them to your website via FTP. Then copy the following bit of code into your page, replace yourscene1.html with the url to your .html file, set the height and width, and you’re done.

<iframe src=”yourscene1.html” allowfullscreen=”true” height=”432” width=”720”></iframe>

Not atm, sorry

but...

Embedding on Your Website

Marmoset Viewer content can be added to your website or portfolio as well; however, this will require a bit of HTML knowledge and full FTP access to your web server.

The easiest way to add Marmoset Viewer to your website is with an iframe tag which allows you to link to a separate .html file, in this case a page that contains your Marmoset Viewer scene. When exporting your scene, make sure that .html export is on, and that Full Frame is enabled, to ensure that Marmoset Viewer will fill the space of your iframe.

After you’ve exported your .mview and .html files, upload them to your website via FTP. Then copy the following bit of code into your page, replace yourscene1.html with the url to your .html file, set the height and width, and you’re done.

<iframe src=”yourscene1.html” allowfullscreen=”true” height=”432” width=”720”></iframe>

Yeah, it can be embedded into virtually any site. Our team uses it with DokuWiki, for example.

I think it would greatly benefit 3D-Coat's gallery if it supported Marmoset Viewer.

That's some stunning final images. Good work.

Hey thanks, Gary.

I think I overdid the post in PS and lost some of the details, so I'm not too happy about the final images, but I don't have any steam left to work on this asset anymore. I'm currently rendering several angles in a path-tracer and the next thing I will do is to burn the project's directory on a BRD and put it in on a shelf. :D

Ok you took it to the final level , beat the final Boss and revealed 2 secret levels that developers didnt even  create!!! 

Edited by Michaelgdrs
  • Like 2

Wow you guys! But hey, what's with all the "cheating"  :p:  AJ, I didn't know we were allowed to take photos of the objects and post them haha, and geez, Blaster, how'd you turn your photo into a 3d-model automatically in Sketchfab :P I have got to find that feature hahaha. Seriously though, both of these are absolutely fantastic! Great work guys  :good2:

• Like 2

Gee, fellers! I always intended to vote for AJ or Blaster but I did imagine that my humble 'kitty' would be there to smile at the voters.

Finished_Lucky_Kitty.png

• Like 2

corrected , apologies  :blush:

• Like 2

Just got back from vacation and have not had not logged in since my last post.  I didnt realize Tony's  Kitty had been overlooked for the final voting.  Tony I am Glad to see your kitty up there waving back at me. Great job!

Edited by Blaster

Thanks, Blaster! I think the voting is wrong as I voted for AJ. It was a tough decision as your own was excellent but I thought AJ's was the most difficult to produce (mine was the easiest). I don't know why there are only 5 votes cast. Are we in a parallel universe?

I voted for AJ bringing us into a three way tie. lol   Somebody else will have to make a very difficult vote to break the tie.  

Thanks Tony I appreciate your support.  I think we all did a good job and in the end it all about pushing yourself to learn something new.  Hopefully we can get more community participation in upcoming challenges.  :)  

Congrats ajz3d !!

wins the privilege to be The Starter of the next Challenge !!

• Like 1

Congrats to all , great win Artur , awesome works in general.

Thank you! This was a very interesting challenge that brought up some memories of my childhood. I didn't have many tin toys, but while browsing for some references I stumbled upon some tin toys which my friends had.

With the official contest coming in a few days, do you think it's worth to start a challenge that has no prizes to be won? I suspect the number of competitors will be minimal, if any. Maybe it's better to hold with the 14th challenge until the official one ends?

Edited by ajz3d

it's better to hold with the 14th challenge until the official one ends

cant agree more  :thank_you: