3DCoat Forums

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

geo_n

• Advanced Member

Best wishes to all of you, great card geo_n, you know that I'm using a simplified version of Kray for arch vis in sketchUp? 'podium v2'.

Pilou, je ne vois qu'une carte blanche, mais elle convient très bien aussi. :)

Ah so you use the new podium engine derived from kray. Thats cool! Its an amazing renderer and developed by one guy like Andrew. I wonder if these super smart guys made one app that would be killer!

• Advanced Member
I wonder if these super smart guys made one app that would be killer!

Well about Kray-podium, as a beta tester, the source is a little complicated. Still not normal maps support. But great, great feel of light. IMO of course.

About Andrew, he already made a killer app, doesn't he? :)

TonyNemo, I can understand Aloha but nothing else. I'm wondering, aloha=hello=allo=hola=heil=(archaic greek houle - Homer= sanskritic similar) ?

• Contributor

The words are a Hawaiian attempts at saying Merry Christmas and then using Hawaiian words for Happy New Year. Aloha has many meanings of greeting, love, etc. I grew up in the islands and I can't remember which I learned first, English or Hawaiian form of Christmas. It probably does have a Sanskrit origin.