3DCoat Forums

Hello, great people from this forum!

Mighty knights of the triple coat!

I'm kinda back because I'm willing to go  sculpting on 3D Coat   again. Atm I'm testing different workflows for different types of work. 

How you guys work? For games? For production? For collectibles?

Right now I'm using Blender, Lightwave and 3D Coat, but I feel there's missing something, specially on the game workflow. I believe I can improve the retopology, UVs and bake, I dunno... 

How you guys work?

Hi !

If you ask at General 3DCoat by creating a new thread, your question will be more visible.

Hi, guys!

I've just updated for the version 2021 and it looks like the issue that I had with Move brush + symmetry is now solved! :yahoo:

This way I'm back to the sculpting business in 3DCoat. So far just a few sketches but I'm willing to adopt the software in my professional workflow. 
Hope to have more stuff to show soon!

Cheers

zD5d9EO.jpeg

m4YKeZo.jpeg

ykNWVz5.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sup!

I'm currently away from work, using my time to study and try to improve in a few areas. One of them is female anatomy. 
I did the sketch in the latest post but I tried more times without reaching decent results :( What do you guys think?

rQn6fIX.png

JnULRAM.png

4tuErPn.jpeg

w1asyoO.jpeg

The last two were quick rendered in Blender. 

I also have been studying head anatomy and sculpt a male to compare with my female sculpting skills:

dYYL4iq.png

k2qV8JV.png

SrIVX5F.png

• Like 3